- About Us
- Services Portfolio
- DAuto Tie-Ups
- Work at DAuto
- DAuto Forum
- Contact Us
DAuto Makes A Step Ahead In Promotion Of MAKE IN INDIA With ITI In Madhya Pradesh
BHOPAL: The occasion was to inaugurate and team up new venture called Flexi MOU between DAuto Engineering Private Limited Bhopal and Industrial Training Institutes of Indore, Gwalior, Ujjain, Sagar and Gas Rahat ITI along with replenishment of Model ITI Bhopal on 29th September 2015 at Vallabh Bhavan in the workplace of Shri Umashankar Gupta, the Technical Education Minister, Madhya Pradesh.
This endeavor was the consequent aftereffect of past amazing accomplishment of Flexi MOU promotes MAKE IN INDIA , in which DAuto and Model ITI tied up, to groom technical education in industrial training institutes.
"More about Model ITI and DAuto achievements’ along with contribution in pushing MAKE IN INDIA ahead, can be perused here";
This event was accompanied by; the Honorable Shri Umashankar Gupta, the Technical Education Minister, Madhya Pradesh, Mr. Sanjay Singh IAS Principal Secretary, Technical Education and Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh, M Sibi Chakravarthy IAS (Director) MPCVET. (IAS Director and CEO MPCVET, Madhya Pradesh), Mr. G. N. Agrawal (Adl. Director) MPCVET, Bhopal and the principals of Ujjain, Indore, Gwalior, Sagar, and Bhopal ITI(s).
The industrial training institutes are an important pillar to create a strong establishment of technical education in the state. Hundreds of students join every year at ITIs for the different skills, and get certified, so what’s new in this Flexi MOU with DAuto? Here is the answer;
- DAuto joins hands with ITI(s) for the benefits of technical education and its enhancement in Madhya Pradesh.
- It is FREE of COST activity where students will get trained directly by the Industry Experts.
- In last MOU, DAuto placed some of the ITI students in the Abroad which itself shows the level of training.
- It is purely based on research, design and product development training called “Design-for-manufacturing” where students learn to design which can be manufactured.
- It is industry, plus job oriented training rather than theoretical papers.
- Students get acquainted with most recent interest of the commercial enterprises, the industries, technologies and opportunities in various sectors.
- Students receive the training on most opportune design tools such as CATIA and other so the doors could be opened by the maximum numbers of companies, firms, industries and MNCs for the job applications.
- DAuto not only develops technical skill of the students, but interpersonal to work with any organization.
- DAuto aims to increase employment as well as entrepreneurs in Madhya Pradesh. In this manner its training adds to the specialized aptitudes of the students with basics of engineering, real life industry projects, fabricated parts and so forth.
- DAuto works for North America, Europe and other countries in R&D field, knows about the technologies getting used in Abroad, hence it transfers to INDIA.
The technical Education minister has given the best wishes to ITI(s) and DAuto to make it more successful venture for the brilliant eventual fate of Industrial training institutes and technical education as well.
This spectacular occurrence was captured in the cameras of the media. It was an immaculate technological event with technical individuals. DAuto is more positive to promote MAKE IN INDIA in Madhya Pradesh with ITI(s) after testing a flavor of great success.
Do you know what CATIA is? And why ITI(s) choose for their students to get trained?
Here is the brief overview of it;
CATIA stands for Computer Aided Three-dimensional Interactive Application developed by the French company Dassault Systèmes.
" CATIA is the chief product development solution for all manufacturing establishments, from OEMs, through their supply chains, to little self-regulating producers. The scope of CATIA abilities permits it to be connected in a wide assortment of industries, such as automotive, aerospace, shipbuilding, electrical, manufacturing, electronics, plant design, agriculture, and consumer goods, including design for such miscellaneous products as jewels and sartorial".
The uses of CATIA is vast and so the career openings are.
Dont forget to read recent News in Press;
What Hindustan Times says about DAuto; Designed in Bhopal made in Italy!