Home >> Training FAQs
- How do I apply?
- Fill out the Training Enquiry form, our training business executive will get back to you for further process. You can apply online and offline both to get enrolled.
- What are the application deadlines?
- DAuto releases the deadlines on every quarter. You may contact via toll free # 1800-1234-011 to get exact details.
- Are the DCS programs certified?
- Everyone who is serious to make his or her future in design, research and product development field can choose it. DCS is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified and authorized from DASSAULT SYSTEMES as an education partner in INDIA and recognized by the DAuto Engineering Private Limited registered Company in the Government of India.
- What if my College is not listed in your city?
For more information about the application process, complete a Training Enquiry or
Call or email our Office at 1800-1234-011/ email@example.com for helpful advice on applying to DCS from outside of city.
- Will studying with DCS delay my graduation?
- The DCS courseware and structure is adapted by anyone who is going to prepare CAD/CAM/CAE/GATE. In a regular study of your college, DCS program supports you to take a step to enable your campus selection provided how much efforts you are putting on.
Curriculum is designed by the DCS which helps in improving knowledge skill not delaying graduation.
- For how long do most students study at DCS?
- It is upon the module of courses which is made up by the DCS System like professional, regular, Internship etc. for more info;training enquiry.
- When does the program start and end?
- Session starts when DCS management gives announcement of it.
Pre-registration gets always open for the required students, so that they can reserve their seats in desired batch.
- Are the classes really hard?
- Students are enjoying studying at DCS. Its creativity, building cars and other structure designs while attending the classes. YES! You should expect to work as hard as you do on your homework. Our academic philosophy is not to get in the way of your immersion and head storming while Project, but to complement them. Our integrated approach to courseware means that you will know the real world of design that too with live contrives and Industry projects.
Here all students Expect to work hard, and to be inspired.
- Is there a language requirement?
- Students must have the ability to understand the Basic English.
However, all the appliers who are good to grasp Hindi and English may apply.
- How will I meet locals and DCS students?
- First and foremost, you will meet the students through your admission procedure at the venue. You can meet DCS cricket team, or sign on to the DAuto Forum to get in the community. You may at first find the DCS student more knowledgeable, but approach them and they will open up immediately.
- How much does it cost?
- Many factors contribute to your final, out-of-pocket costs for a courseware at DCS. Know our full Tuition & Fees information, and keep in mind the support services, study materials, selection opportunities, and other facilities some included in our fees, some optional at an additional cost - that will be part of your DCS experience.
Our tuition & fees, once published, are NOT subject to change. To get full information about Fees please feel free to visit at venue.
- Is there any Enrolment charge?
- Yes! We charge it nominal which you can pay from your pocket money also. To get information you may contact us. Or drop the query through “Training Enquiry”
To get enrol, please click here to download the Enrolment Form .
- What would be the Payment Mode?
- All fees must be paid to DCS before Joining. Invoices will be issued on behalf of particulars once formalities are done. Checks, money orders, DD, and Cash mode payable to DCS are the only acceptable forms of payment.
- Is there any necessity of computer literacy?
- There is no any necessity of computer knowledge or any software, it depends up to enthusiasm of student towards learning. Our experts teach from the holding mouse to creating a project.
- What are the faculties at DCS?
- The profile of faculties comprises professionally trained experts in the design industries from all over the Asian region. They carry with them a wealth of knowledge and experience extended from industries. All have years of professional experience and graduate or post-graduate qualifications.
- What are the documents required for enrolment to study at DCS?
- Please contact our Admissions Office at Toll free Tel: 1800-1234-011 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where is DAuto located?
- DAuto is currently located at India and Europe, for more details about the location please visit Contact Us.